Delivered to you by
Think you may have allergies but not sure? Let Sarah of Nutrafix-U confirm or rule it out. She offers a food allergy testing service which has proven to help with bloating, nausea, headaches to name only a few symptoms which sometimes can be quite debilitating. Client testimonials are proof of the success she has with this.
Common Symptoms of Food Intolerance/Allergy include:
- Neurological symptoms: Insomnia, Paranoid, Moodiness, Hyperactivity, Nervousness, Fainting, Depression, Mental lapses, Delusions, With-drawl, Irritability, Fatigue and Lethargy.
- Joint symptoms: Swollen ankles, Joint pain and Arthritis.
- Circulatory symptoms: Chest pain, Irregular heartbeat, Hypotension, Irregular pulse Hypertension, Anaemia and Angina. ...
- Respiratory symptoms: Runny nose, Bronchitis, Coughing, Wheezing, Asthma and Sinusitis.
- Gastrointestinal symptoms: Excessive gas, Heartburn, Colitis, Cramps, Gagging, Belching, Constipation, Food cravings, Nausea, Diarrhea, Salivation, Vomiting.
- Skin Symptoms: Itching, Hives, Eczema, Acne, Sweating, Clammy skin and Cracked skin.
- Musculo-skeletal symptoms: Neck ache, Muscle pain and backache.
- Hormonal symptoms: Lost periods, Impotence and Infertility.
- Other symptoms: Swollen eyes, Low blood sugar, Hoarseness, Obesity, Bed wetting, Cataracts, Diabetes, Sneezing spells and Tinnitus.
For any queries please get in touch on the details below
108 Holburn Street Aberdeen AB10 6BY | 01224 583356